Wishsicles are things used to make toy requests. They are used by a mall Man-Arctica to let you make your wish of what you want for Icemas.
Here's how to use it:
- Press the button on the Wishsicle's handle. The recording sound will be heard to indicate wish mode.
- Let the person say his/her wish.
- Press the button again. The Wishsicle will glow blue (as shown in the photo on the right) to represent Nice Mode.
- The Wishsicle is sent up a pneumatic to Man-Arctica.
- If something goes wrong, press the button a third time before sending it up the pneumatic. The Wishsicle will glow red to represent Naughty mode.
- If you wish to change your wish, press and hold the Wishsicle button to reverse the wish sequence. Say your new wish, then press the button. The Wishsicle will turn back to Nice Mode.
Remember the button presses:
- 1 press: Wish mode
- 2 presses: Nice mode
- 3 presses: Naughty mode
- Press and hold: Reverse wish