Robo-mance is a song sung by Fanboy, Chum Chum and Dollarnator, during the episode of the same name. Fanboy and Chum Chum sing this with Dollarnator, explaning everything they know about helping him impress Julie Android.
Chum Chum: Can you hear her little motor run? (doo, doo)
Fanboy: She barely weighs a metric ton (doo, doo)
Dollarnator: With all the 0's in my past, could she be the 0-1?
Chum Chum: Don't even try to resist her
Fanboy: You'll only blow a transistor
Fanboy and Chum Chum: There's something big tonight down in your gigabytes, it's Robo-mance
Computer language of love is so basic
There's no need to rewrite your code
Just control-alt-delete your worries
And tab-shift to love her mode
Dollarnator: I think I'm gonna overload!
Fanboy and Chum Chum: Look out, he's about to explode!
Dollarnator: What's going on inside my CPU? (doo, doo)
My screen is fogging and I don't have a view (doo, doo)
Someone run my antivirus app, cause it feels like I've got the flu!
Fanboy and Chum Chum: (He's got the flu!)
He's quaking in his bolts with fright
Dollarnator: There's terror in my terabytes!
Fanboy and Chum Chum: It's as we suspected, you have been infected with Robo-mance
Beep-beep-boop, boop-boop-beep, she's your screensaver when you go to sleep
1-0-0-0-0-1, Robo-mance is so much fun!
Yes, it can all compute if you just reboot with Robo-mance
You'll be a happy clam if you reprogram, maybe add some RAM, even start a fam!
Yes, it's no flim-flam, smile for the cam, it's a Robo-mance!
- This is the first song to have a length at least 2 minutes. In fact, it's the longest so far in a regular episode.
- Not counting "Frosty Freezy Freeze Rap" and "Frosty Jingle", this is the first song that Dollarnator sings.
- At one point, Dollarnator and Julie Android mimic the "spaghetti kiss" from Lady and the Tramp.
- The combination control-alt-delete would start Windows Task Manager.
- Antivirus is a program in which computer users use to clear their memory of viruses.
- RAM is short for Random-Access Memory, which stores data in any worse case performance.