Fanboy and Chum Chum Theme Song
The Mae Shi
This is the main theme of Fanboy and Chum Chum. It's used at the beginning of every episode of the series. An instrumental verson of it is heard during the end credits.
The Mae Shi: WOOOAAAHHHH!
Here we go, cause we're Fanboy & Chum Chum!
A little cuckoo, Fanboy & Chum Chum
We're amazing, totally crazy
Fanboy, Chum Chum, come on, everybody, sing!
We're gonna scream at the top of our lungs!
We're gonna fly and have some fun!
We don't care, if you stare, I mean, look at our underwear!
BRAAAAAIIIIIN FREEEEEEEZZZE! Ooooooooh...BRAIN FREEZE!
Buh-buh-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba, Buh-buh-ba-ba-ba ba-ba ba-ba
Blah blah, blah blah, buh-buh-ba-ba-ba-ba-blah!
So come and scream at the top of your lungs!
Come and fly and have some fun!
Buh-buh-blah, buh-buh-blah, buh, blah, blah, Fanboy & Chum Chum!
Chum Chum: Ohhhhhh!
Fanboy: That's nice!
|The image gallery for Fanboy and Chum Chum Theme Song may be viewed here.|
- Although he doesn't appear and talk in every episode, Kyle is always seen in this song.
- A 2-minute extended remixed (instrumental) version of this song was heard at San Diego's Comic Con of 2010.
- Chum Chum's dance move he did in the lower right during the line "Fanboy, Chum Chum, come on, everybody, sing!" is an exact move one of the kids did in A Charlie Brown Christmas.
- When the camera focuses on Kyle during the "buh-buh-ba" part, he makes his second disgusted face at the camera which breaks the fourth wall.
- In the same scene, when the camera pans across the kids as they sing, they seem to look at the person next to them off camera while the camera goes over to them. Therefore, when Kyle looks off camera, this may indicate he's looking at F&C, who come down during the next line.
- Even though Fanboy, Chum Chum and the gang were singing on the roof, the voices aren't any of theirs.
- Kyle is noticeably frowning and scowling throughout almost the whole song.
The melody of this song is heard very often in the show. It's also referenced.
- Dollar Day - After Fanboy and Chum Chum enter the Frosty Mart, the instrumental version of the song is heard in the background.
- The Janitor's Apprentice - Fanboy and Chum Chum say the "Ohhhh! That's nice!" part after they are introduced to the Dumpstar.
- Fan-bidextrous - After finishing his test, Fanboy begins humming the "ba-ba" part of the song.
- The Great Bicycle Mystery - Most of the Day of Work Montage has a "ba-ba" in it.
- A Bopwork Orange - Is heard at the beginning when Lenny is snoring.
- Rattleskunkupine! - The title card music plays a tribal version of the song.
- Attack of the Clones - Cloneboy and Chumclone use the "Brain Freeze" sequence after they taste Frosty Freezy Freeze for the first time. Later, F&C say the "Ohhhh! That's nice!" part when swooning over Boog's bop arms.