Fanboy and Chum Chum have been best friends ever since they first met in preschool. Friendship between these two fans of everything always seems to bloom faster and faster, and they are always happy and having fun a lot. However, separating Fanboy and Chum Chum for too long would upset the entire universe, and create a black hole. But, unlike the friendship between others, these two fans of everything, under the duoname, "FanChum", are always doing most anything. Fanboy and Chum Chum are amazing friends.
Fanboy's Opinion of Chum Chum
Chum Chum's Opinion of Fanboy
Thickness of their friendship
Almost every episode has a friendship moment between Fanboy and Chum Chum, as they are the only characters to appear in every episode of the series. However, they have a tendency to fight when something doesn't go too good. Fanboy and Chum Chum share at least one friendship moment per episode, depending on what's happening.
Times they weren't friends or fought
- They argue over each other's sickness and disagree over who will be Kyle's best friend. ("Cold War")
- Chum Chum becomes a superhero while Fanboy is his nemesis. ("Heroes vs. Villains", "Super Chums")
- They have a battle where they sniff with each others noses, causing the other to be grossed out. ("Pick a Nose")
- They literally watch each other while preparing for bed. ("No Toy Story")
- They fight over each other's affection for Nurse Lady Pam. ("Lice Lice Baby")
- They disagree over whether Kyle's head or feet should be elevated. ("Chicken Pox")
- They argue over whose bladder is bigger for the bathroom. ("Two Tickets To Paladise")
|The image gallery for Fanboy and Chum Chum's relationship may be viewed here.|