A Bopwork Orange
Season 1, Episode 26
June 19, 2010
|“||It starts one fist at a time.||”|
Boog has bopped his customers one time too many, and now he's in danger of getting fired. Fanboy and Chum Chum guide him through several trials to try and get Boog to stop bopping.
Lenny is sleeping in the Frosty Mart, then Fanboy, Chum Chum, Chris Chuggy, and Yo storm in for free lollipops, but Boog trick them, he meant LolliBops. He starts bopping them, until Agent Johnson comes in threatening to fire Boog if he bops another person. At first Boog doesn't care, until he hears Chimp Chomp has to stay at the Frosty Mart. So Fanboy and Chum Chum volunteer to help Boog with a dog collar to zap him if he bops, and it takes 720 trials. So they decide to use the collar with sensors, and the dollinator. The next trial has Kyle, but Boog is about to bop Kyle, and Fanboy and Chum Chum can't zap Boog because the batteries are dead and Boog locked them inside so then Boog bops Kyle silly, and Boog is fired. He has a goodbye with Chimp Chomp... and notices that the joysticks are missing, Fanboy and Chum Chum used them for the remote. but Boog doesn't bop them. And Boog is rehired, and proceeeds to zap at Fanboy and Chum Chum. (he got this power from being zapped by the collar too many times)
For a full transcript of A Bopwork Orange, click here.
|The image gallery for A Bopwork Orange may be viewed here.|
- Boog getting shocked every time he bops or thinks of bopping.
- Fanboy and Chum Chum excited that Boog has to go.
- Parts of Boog's body bop Fanboy every time he checks them.
- Chum Chum keeping track of the clinical trials.
- Dollarnator panicking when Boog is bop imminent.
- Boog stops bopping at the end, but after that he goes back to bopping again.
- Last season 1 appearance of Lenny and Agent Johnson.
- It is revealed that Boog hit Fanboy with a bus.
- First time Kyle gets bopped, although he wasn't seen.
- This is one of few episodes where Kyle has a regular role, but no harpsichord music plays when he is on the screen.
- First time Kyle interacted with Boog.
- Fourth episode to take place entirely at the Frosty Mart. ("Dollar Day", "Fan vs. Wild", "Jingle Fever").
- At the beginning of the episode, when Lenny is sleeping, the opening of the theme song can be heard in the background.
- Second time Boog was actually nice to the boys, though it only lasted about 10 seconds. First time was "Prank Master".
- Kyle is rarely happy again, he only smiles for a brief moment when greeting Boog. ("Fangboy", "Prank Master", "Fan vs. Wild")
- Second time someone says "Game over, man!". ("Saving Private Chum Chum")
- In this episode, Kyle asks Boog for a pack of gum, but in the next episode, he says he's not aloud to chew it. This is likely a trivial continuity error, as Kyle also chewed gum in "Bubble Magic" and "Tooth or Scare".
- At the end of the episode, Boog has electric powers, but they go away in the next episode.
- When Boog is bopping Lenny, he is hitting his hair, not his head.
- When Chum Chum was sitting on the remote, he wasn't a few seconds earlier.
- When Boog is about to punch the security camera, this would have been impossible for there are 4 different cameras, and you can't punch 4 of them at once.
- The closed captions mispell Boog's last name "Shlizetti" as "Sleazetti".
- The title and basic plot of this episode is a spoof on the 1971 British film "A Clockwork Orange", directed by Stanley Kubrick
- Big Time Rush - The chant "Hey hey! HO Ho! Boog the bopper has got to go!" is very similar to the BTR guys' chant "Hey hey! Ho Ho! Gustavo has got to go!" from the episode "Big Time Strike."
- Aliens - Dollarnator cries out "Game over, man!" much like Pvt. William Hudson (played by Bill Paxton) says in the 1986 sequel to Alien.
"The Great Bicycle Mystery"